Friday, November 02, 2007

Living Again

I am done. 100 % done. Over. Finished. And it feels great! It feels so good! I am happy as ever. Never again will you hurt, humiliate, despite me. Never again will I give in. You are mean, vicious. Angry and inhumane. I do not wish any harm to you, I hope you find your way and be happy. I am not painted in that picture anymore. Erased. I am back to reality, back on track, happy, enjoying life. I know what I want, I am surrounded by true friends, and that special one is right next to me again, and he makes me happy, puts sparkles in my eyes and a big smile on my face. I know my place. I am in my place, I left it for a while, thinking you were special. And you were for that while. But not anymore, those days are over. I will keep it in memory, because that is all it is. A memory of the past. And me… I am living again.

No comments: